Readmission/Returning Student Admissions

A former Carteret Community College student who is in good standing at the time of withdrawal may gain readmission by completing a new admissions application. Students must also meet the admissions requirements for the current program of study for the current catalog year. A new applicaiton is required when a student has not attended for a twelve month period.

Students who have been suspended for academic or disciplinary reasons who seek readmission should contact the Dean of Student Sevices prior to the term of desired readmission. Any student who is indebted to the college cannot register for classes until that indebtedness has been cleared through the appropriate College office or department.



For additional information on readmission/returning student admissions, please contact:

Admissions Office
E-mail: Phone: (252) 222-6154 or (252) 222-6155

Page Last Modified:April-22-2016

Carteret Community College
3505 Arendell Street
Morehead City, NC 28557

Phone: (252) 222-6000