Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar of Carteret Community College is located in the McGee Building in rooms 119 and 127-A.
The Registrar assists students with registration and records questions throughout the year. Our focus is on the integrity of academic records and our goal is to help students and faculty in any way we can.
In addition to assisting students and faculty, the Registrar also oversees the following:
- Grading process
- Web Advisor setup for students
- Transcript evaluation process
- Program completion through program evaluation
- Course substitution process
Our staff also assists with the following;
- Transcript ordering questions
- Enrollment verification requests
- Name and address changes
- Class withdrawals
- Questions regarding eligibility for graduation