Ordering Transcripts

Adult High School Transcripts

Adult High School transcripts are provided by Basic Skills. For more information contact Basic Skills at 252-222-6212 or 252-222-6195.

Continuing Education Transcripts (for interest courses, not awarded college credit)

To request your continuing education transcripts obtain the Continuing Education Transcript Request Form and call 252-222-6200 for information on how to submit.

Curriculum Transcripts and Degree/Enrollment Verification


Unofficial copies are provided at no charge.
Use the Academic Information Request form
Send completed request via email to registrar@carteret.edu, fax or bring it to the McGee Building on campus for same day service.


Carteret Community College has authorized Parchment Exchange to provide all official Curriculum transcripts for academic use.
Follow the links in the steps below to review the process and log in to order transcripts

  1. Review How to Order Transcripts
  2. Sign in to Parchment Exchange

*** Transcript requests will not be processed, under any circumstance, for students who have any outstanding indebtedness to the College. ***

DISCLAIMER: Forwarding transcripts or printing transcripts emailed directly to the student are considered UNOFFICIAL and will not be accepted for official use.

Degree/Enrollment Verification’s

The Office of the Registrar provides Degree and Enrollment Verification’s to students and outside agencies upon authorization from the student.
Student initiated verification’s for personal use are submitted via fax or in person using the Academic Information Request form.

Outside Agency Requests

Carteret Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verification’s for all outside agencies. (Fees are determined by The National Student Clearinghouse.)
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted via The National Student Clearinghouse website or regular mail at:

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171


Human Resources now accepts electronic versions of transcripts.
Employees should have their school send transcripts electronically through one of the following services to the Human Resources email: officialtranscripts@carteret.edu.

  • Avow Systems
  • Docu-Fide (Parchment)
  • E-Scrip Safe

High School Equivalency (formerly GED)

All transcripts for High School Equivalency (HSE) and GED are requested through the NC HSE office.Please use the following link
to access how to order transcripts for HSE/GED: Order High School Equivalency Transcripts

Placement Test Score Transcripts

Official copies are provided at no charge. Use the Academic Information Request form.
Send completed request via email to registrar@carteret.edu or fax for service within the same week of request.