Resources for Victims Title IX
Resources for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking
- Emergency 911
- CCC Security at 252-222-6188
- CCC Counseling Services, at 252-222-6060. All services are confidential and do not require making a formal report to the
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), professional, confidential counseling service available to assist employees and their immediate family members in solving personal issues and problems before they affect health, family relationships, and/or job To contact the Employee Assistance Program Counselor, call 1-252-638-3881. Additional information is available from the human resources director.
- Morehead City Police Department at 911 or 252-726-3131
- Carteret County Sheriff’s Office at 252-504-4800
- Rape Crisis Center: offers a 24-hour, confidential crisis line for victims of sexual violence at 252-504-3668.
- Domestic Violence Services at 252-728-3788. Provides short-term emergency shelter, hospital and court accompaniment, legal clinics with local attorneys, support groups, counseling, and other community services for victims of domestic violence.
- Carteret County Women’s Resource Center 252-247-6585
- Military Counseling 252-466-3264
- NC Victim’s Compensation Services at 1-800-826-6200
- Rape Victim Assistance Program at 1-800-826-6200
- SAVAN (Statewide Automated Victim Assistance & Notification) at 1-877-627-2826 RAINN (Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network) at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673), at www.rainn.org
More information about prevention, intervention, and education programs specifically addressing sexual assault as well as legislation relating to sexual assault on college campuses may be found at www.securityoncampus.org