Institutional effectiveness (IE) at Carteret Community College is a systematic, integrated, and ongoing process of planning and assessing institutional performance through regular:
- review of the college’s mission, goals, and outcomes;
- evaluation of programs and services;
- assessment of outcomes across all institutional units; and
- use of data and assessment results to inform decision-making.
Carteret Community College is committed to the continuous improvement of its programs and services to increase student success and institutional quality.
The purpose of IE’s website is to:
- provide commonly used data in an easily accessible form;
- disseminate focused reports intended to enrich our collective understanding of the effectiveness process: and
- facilitate IE’s mission – to support institutional planning, decision-making, and improvement through a comprehensive, integrated program of assessment, evaluation, and research.
Executive Director, Institutional Research & Effectiveness