Information Technology Department (IT)
The Information Technology Department is dedicated to delivering high quality technical service to the students, employees, and community. It is our goal to continuously meet the technological needs of all students, staff, faculty, and visitors.
IT Support Services
- We offer direct support to employees and student through the Help Desk. Support hours are Monday – Friday 8-5 on days the college is open. Summer hours we are closed Fridays.
- We provide new employee or students a login ID and password to access computers, email, and web portal.
- We assist in resolving hardware, software, and connectivity issues in all campus buildings.
- We support and maintain software and computers throughout the college, including computer labs.
- We preserve data integrity in our network environments.
- We work with faculty in support of technology enhanced classes.
Please use this convenient form to submit a work order request.
If you need assistance using Moodle features or a problem with a Moodle feature, contact the DL help desk via phone or email at 252-222-6397 or firstname.lastname@example.org.