CCC Student Email Information
Wouldn’t it be great to have your own Carteret Community College Microsoft e-mail for all of your educational and college communication?
CCC is pleased to offer student e-mail. The following are some of the benefits you will receive are:
- 5 free full versions of Office 2016
- 1 Gigabyte of Cloud storage in One Drive
- Larger file transfers
- All e-mail is analyzed by virus scanning software
- Staff and faculty always have a way to get information to you
- A way of keeping all of your education correspondence together and organized
- Calendar options including appointments, tasks, and notes either to yourself or other students
- Rules to help you organize your Mailbox, automate your Mailbox while you are away, or delete unwanted items
Login names and passwords will be in the following format: first name, middle initial, and the last four digits of your colleague ID. So, if my name was John Frank Doe, my login name and password would be “johnf1234.” My e-mail address would be firstname.lastname@example.org Our ability to create login names is only as good as the information in our system. If you don’t have a middle name or did not enter it in your college application then your e-mail login and password for the example above would be “john1234” and your e-mail address would be email@example.com. Your student email password will be the same thing as your web advisor, Moodle, and wireless password.
***Your username and password sync together to be the same for all student user accounts.
Start by going to the password reset portal at https://reset.carteret.edu/PasswordReset and reset your password. Upon a successful password reset go to mail.carteret.edu and login with your entire email address. (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and your newly created password.
****Microsoft email account will take up to 10 minutes to sync with server before you can log in.
For more information, or questions, on your student e-mail account, please call (252) 222-6196 or e-mail email@example.com.