Radiography Admission Testing
Radiography Admission Test
All candidates, regardless of their academic accomplishments, MUST take the Radiography Admission Test. The test score is one of the criteria used for selection of the next radiography cohort.
No minimum score needed. The score earned will determine admission points.
Candidates must schedule and take the Radiography Admission Test prior to March 31, 2020 for the Fall 2020 enrollment period.
Test Day Instructions:
- Arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Photo identification must be presented.
- Dress in layers; no jackets or sweatshirts are permitted in the exam room.
- Personal electronic devices are not permitted in the exam room.
- Scratch paper and a calculator are provided.
- Bring a copy of the email inviting you to take this test.
There are 50 math problems on the test and a two-hour time limit. The math problems range from basic functions to more complex algebraic functions. Unanswered questions will be marked wrong.
To sign up for a Radiography Admission Test, use the below calendar:
1. Click on a DATE
2. Click on the TIME provided
3. Fill out the Reservation information such as name, email address, phone number, CCC Student ID #, etc.
4. Click on the BOOK NOW button at the bottom of the page
*if the BOOK NOW button does not appear, go back to Step 1
5. If you have successfully registered for the Radiography Admission Test, you will receive an email confirmation.
For assistance, please contact Academic Support, 252-222-6218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.